FAQS and Terms & Conditions
1. the client decides to make a tattoo in Schiza tattoo obliged to familiarize with the contents of the studio regulations, thereby accepting its terms.
2. before proceeding with the tattooing procedure, the health questionnaire must be completed; Refer to the warning regarding possible post-operative complications due to non-observance of the rules of care or unconsciousness of the diseases or allergies they possess and sign the risk acceptance statement.
3. The Studio performs all treatments only for adults.
4. The Studio does not perform treatments for people under the influence of alcohol, drugs, psychoactive and intoxicating agents.
5. The Studio provides steriness used for the treatment of tools and materials.
6. persons who are tattooed must strictly adhere to the general sanitary rules of the treatment room. The studio is strictly forbidden to touch tattoo items and auxiliary materials.
7. prices in the studio are determined individually. The valuation is made on the basis of the tattoo surface, or in the case of large tattoos based on the amount of all-day sessions devoted to their execution.
8. prior to treatment, the person concerned is obliged to make a deposit to make a reservation for a convenient deadline and to prepare a tattoo design. The cost of the tattoo is taken into account in advance of the deposit. Payment of the deposit is tantamount to acceptance of the rules of the studio.
9. The deadline deposit is non-refundable.
10. The client has the right to change the session time, no later than seven days before the agreed session date. No arrival within the prescribed time limit (up to 1h) or no notification 7 days before the procedure is made is tantamount to the loss of the fee.
11. Studio is not responsible for non-compliance with the care rules during the tattoo healing process.
12. Studio is not responsible for the behavior of dyes on the body due to the widely understood process of healing of the body.
13. The Studio provides all information about the healing and care of the tattoo.
14. The Studio reserves the right to refuse treatment without stating the reason for the reimbursement of the deposit.
15. We reserve the copyrights for photographs, projects and tattoos as well as photographs of our work submitted by customers.
How to arrange a tattoo?
The most convenient way is to contact by email@example.com. We also invite you personally to individual consultations – the artist will answer each of your questions and redistribute any doubts.
Reservation of the deadline follows:
- Select an artist, determine the size and type of the tattoo, and the part of the body on which to execute
- Determine the date and time
- Payment of the deposit to the account or in person (the amount of the deposit varies depending on the artist)
23 1020 2892 0000 5702 0699 5726
Saint. Cross 16/14
31-023 Cracow, Poland
In the title of the transfer, please provide information on the date of the session and the name of the tattoo.
Why do I have to pay a deposit?
The deposit is a guarantee of the observance of the deadline on both sides. Payment of the deposit is not refundable, however, the agreed deadline can be postponed without losing it in advance up to 7 days. The amount of the deposit is deducted from the costs of the session. If the customer fails to meet the deadline, the deposit is forfeited to cover the losses incurred by the studio.
How much does a tattoo cost?
The final cost of the tattoo depends on its size, the level of complexity of the pattern and the size. Each project is priced individually.
The minimum price is 300zł.
The cost of the session includes the time that the artist pays to prepare/refine the design at the client and prepare the position.
When can I see my project?
We never send projects before. The pattern is presented on the day of the session and then any amendments are discussed.
How to prepare for the session?
You should be an island, rested and after a meal. The day before the session do not drink alcohol, and two weeks before the planned tattoo, stop sunbathing, both in the solarium and in the sun.
Dress comfortably and so as to have free access to the tattooed area.
If you need assistance, you can bring a companion who will wait for you at the reception.
How to properly nurture a tattoo?
The initial healing of the tattoo lasts about 14 days and is dependent on individual predisposition and physiological characteristics. Proper treatment during healing will accelerate this period and help to preserve the dye better:
- Wash your skin at least 3-4 times a day with a clean hand – preferably use lukewarm water and grey soap
- Gently dry the tattoo with a disposable paper towel – apply, do not rub;
- Change the foil for the first 24 hours after making the tattoo preferably every 4 hours, each time washing, drying and lubricating a tattooed place with a suitable cream;
- For care use suitable aftercare creams (H2Ocean, Easy Tattoo, Love Ink), which should be applied to the washed skin 3-4 times a day, until the complete healing of the tattoo;
- Do not allow the wound to soak, and after sealing (24 hours), stop applying the foil and let the skin breathe freely in clean conditions;
- Avoid clothes that rub against the tattoo and cause irritation;
- During the healing of the tattoo do not sunbathe, abandon the solarium, sauna and water reservoirs;
- Remember not to scratch or smeate the tattoo!
If you have any doubts or concerns at the healing stage – do not search for golden advice on the Internet. You can always write/approach us – we will assess what is happening and advise you on how to proceed.
How do you care about safety, hygiene and steriness?
Safety and steriness are the basis of work for us, so we focus on the highest standards.
Our artists work on high quality inks and equipment. In addition, we have our own class B autoclave (the most advanced steam sterilizer), which is subjected to monthly inspection.